After downloading AFCAT 2020 admit card, the candidates must verify its contents, read the instructions which are to be strictly adhered to, and carry a printout copy of the Admit Card along with other mandatory documents to the allotted exam centre as per the scheduled date and time, as given in the Admit Card.
As per the latest updates, the AFCAT 2020 will now be held on October 3 to October 5, 2020.
How to download AFCAT Admit Card 2020?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download AFCAT admit card 2020:
1) Open the official website of the AFCAT exam – afcat.cdac.in – and click on Login or click on the direct link provided below
Login here to download AFCAT 2020 Admit Card
2) Enter your email ID, password, security text (as shown on the page) and click on submit to view your AFCAT 2020 admit card
3) Once your AFCAT 2020 admit card is displayed on the screen, verify its contents
4) Next, download and take a print out of your AFCAT 2020 admit card
5) Read the instructions given in the admit card carefully