The AP govt is conducting Grama Sachivalayam examination to fill various vacancies such as – Panchayat Secretary, MPEO, VRO, Live Stock Assistant, Women Police, ANM etc.
The AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam written test will be held from September 20, 2020, to September 26, 2020. More than 10 lakh candidates have applied for the AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam recruitment examinations.
The direct link to download AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2020 is provided below for the reference of the candidates:
Direct Link: Download AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2020
Direct Link: Know your AP Grama Sachivalayam exam centre
How to download AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2020 online?
The candidates can follow the steps provided below to check and download AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket 2020:
1) Open the official website – gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in
2) Click on the ‘Download Hall Ticket’ link available on the homepage
3) Candidates can download their hall ticket through 3 options
- Option 1: Enter One Time Profile Registration ID, date of birth and click on submit to view hall ticket
- Option 2: Enter Application ID, Date of Birth and click on submit to view hall ticket
- Option 3: Enter Aadhaar Card No., date of birth and click on Submit to view hall ticket
4) Once your AP Grama Sachivalayam hall ticket is displayed on the screen, download it and take a print out of the same for further use