The stars can foretell a lot about every aspect related to a person’s education. Let us understand how astrology can help you perform better in examinations and decide your course of higher education.
Astrology & examination:
As per ancient Hindu scriptures, Sages or Gurus believed that exams helped Shishyas or students to gain confidence, knowledge and wisdom in their life. We have been following the examination process since ancient era and even today exams are used to help determine the knowledge & wisdom of students. Thus we can safely say examination is the base of our current education system.
Goddess Saraswati the Hindu deity is worshipped for knowledge, learning, wisdom, art and music. It is believed that one who worships her with pure devotion and correct vidhi, is blessed with extraordinary knowledge and wisdom.
In the current society, performing well in examinations and securing high percentage is very important. Good grades help secure a place for desired higher studies, job etc. It is literally a gate pass nowadays. Therefore, this powerful Saraswati Mantra, which is very helpful & important for a student to do well in exam is being shared with you. If duly chanted with devotion, it will impart knowledge and wisdom to the seeker.
Om Saraswateya Vidhmahe Brahmaputreya Dhimahi | Tanno Devi Prachodayata ||
Although there’s no shortcut to hard work, it is advised that the students should put efforts into their studies and seek blessings of Goddess Saraswati.
Meanwhile, parents can do regular Saraswati puja and chant the mantra throughout their child’s examinations.
Astrology Impact On Education:
It is every parent’s dream that their child should become highly educated and become a respected person in the society. To achieve this goal, the only way is to pursue higher education like B.Tech, M.Tech, Doctorate, Post Doctorate, etc. In order to achieve such degrees the child needs to be intelligent, sharp, studious and patient. This is only possible when the native’s chart contains certain yogs related to higher education. Otherwise he/she will face failure no matter how hard one tries.
Following are a few education astrology predictions that are responsible for success or obstruction in higher education:
- In our birth chart 4th house is responsible for education, 5th house stands for knowledge, 9th house controls higher study and 11th house predict our success. In order to get success in higher studies Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Ketu have to be in good position.
- Mercury represents intelligence, Jupiter stands for knowledge & wisdom, Venus is all about entertainment, art & crafts, whereas Ketu represents hidden intelligence & highly technical skill. If the positions of these planets are good then they help in higher education.
- If Rahu is posited in 6th, 8th or 12th house then the native will face serious concentration problem, which eventually will lead to failure in higher education.
- If Jupiter is aligned with Rahu in the 12th house then the native will miss the opportunity by a small margin.
- If the lord of 9th house is posited in 8th house then it will create obstruction in higher studies.
- If the lord of 5th house is posited in 12th house in afflicted state and Saturn is aligned with Rahu in 9th house then the native will face failure repeatedly.
- Apart from these, if Venus is debilitated, Mercury is weak and Jupiter is in retrograde position in 8th house and Ketu is not benefic, then the native will never be able to pursue higher education.
- In order to get success in higher education it is necessary that the lords of 4th, 5th, 6th and 9th house are well placed, strong, supportive and benefic.
- Following few negative yogs can create problems in higher education – Kaal Sarp Dosh, Guru Rahu Dosh, Shrapit Dosh, Grahan Dosh, Vish Yog etc. If any two of them are present in chart, then it’s very hard to get success in higher education.
To avoid such complexities one should consult a good astrologer before pursuing one’s career.
Astrology For Students & Competitive Exams:
In this competitive world we are habituated to evaluating the caliber of a student based on their job and career. No doubt, our student life is meaningful only when we are able to crack a job. Though it sounds harsh, it is reality.
Following are some astrological facts related to competitive examination:
- If the 9th house is benefic in the native’s chart, it helps him/her to clear the examination. Along with being benefic, the 9th house also have to be in good position and strong in order to crack competitive exam.
- If the main period & sub-period are influenced by malefic planets in time of examination, then the native will face difficulties in clearing the examination. The same will happen if Rahu and Ketu are posited in 12th house and their main period & sub-period are going on.
- If Lagna is benefic and strong and the native’s 5th house is powerful, then he/she will be very knowledgeable and owner of very strong willpower. Along with these qualities, if the Mercury is strong and posited in lagna, 4th, 5th, 9th or 11th house, then he / she will have a huge chance of cracking the exam. If Jupiter, Sun, Rahu and Venus are strong and posited in good position then the student has a good chance of appearing for a competitive exam. If these planets are weak and posited in 8th or 12th house, then the native will face many obstacles in clearing the examination.
- 4th house (house of education), 5th house (house of knowledge) and 6th house plays supporting role in competitive exams. If Jupiter, Mercury, Sun and Rahu are strong and posited in 6th house, then it will become easy for the native to clear the exam.
- If Mercury is weak and retrograde then the native will face challenges like nervousness during exam, make silly mistakes etc. If anyone has Budha Aditya yog, Guru Aditya yog, Bondhu Pujya yog or Raj yog in their chart then they will appear in competitive exam successfully with good marks. If those are not available then the native’s 5th, 6th, 9th and 11th house have to be strong and benefic in order to get success in competitive exam. Along with these, the Vidya karaka planets, such as Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn or Sun have to be benefic and strong.
- Beside these facts, we have to consider our D9 chart also. If Ketu is benefic then the health will be fine during exam. If the Ketu is weak and malefic then the native will suffer from sudden health issue before or during exam, resulting in poor performance or absenteeism in exam.
As mentioned before, life doesn’t give many chances and even a single mistake can prove very expensive. It is better to consult an expert for Astro remedies for education before taking one of the most important steps in your life.
To consult Dr Sohini Sastri on Astrology consultation in studies, send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org