Delhi Pink Line Metro
The Pink Line Metro (Line 7) is a metro rail line of the Delhi Metro. a speedy transit device in Delhi metro India. It is being built as phase of the Delhi Metro Phase III community improvement plan.
It consists of 38 metro stations from Majlis Park to Shiv Vihar, each in North Delhi. In the future the Pink line will be prolonged to Maujpur-Babarpur. creating one of the world’s longest ring traces in the city. The Maujpur-Babarpur to Shiv Vihar route will then act as a department line.
Pink Line Metro Route Map
The Pink Line Metro (Delhi metro), with a size of 58.59 KM (36.41 mi), is the longest man or woman line in Delhi Metro, breaking the report set by means of the operational Blue Line(excluding department line).
It is generally multiplied and covers Delhi in an nearly “U” fashioned pattern This Line. The Pink Line is additionally recognised as the Ring Road Line, as the complete line passes alongside the busy Ring Road in Delhi, that witnesses huge site visitors jams everyday.
Pink Line Metro Station List( Delhi metro)
- Mukundanpur Depot metro Station
- Majlis Park Metro Station
- Azadpur Metro Station
- Shalimar Bagh Metro Station
- Netaji Subhash Place Metro Station
- Shakurpur Metro Station
- Punjab Bagh West Metro Station
- ESI Hospital Metro Station
- Rajouri Garden Metro Station
- Maya Puri Metro Station
- Narana Vihar Metro Station
- Delhi Cantt Metro Station
- Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus Metro Station
- Sir Vishweshwaraiah Moti Bagh Metro Station
- Bhikaji Cama Place Metro Station
- Sarojini Nagar Metro Station
- INA Metro Station
- South Extension Metro Station
- Lajpat Nagar Metro Station
- Vinobapuri Metro Station
- Ashram Metro Station
- Hazrat Nizamuddin Metro Station
- Mayur Vihar Metro Station
- Mayur Vihar Pocket-1 Metro Station
- Trilok Puri Sanjan Lake Metro Station
- Vinod Nagar East Metro Station
- Vinod Nagar Metro Station
- IP Extension Metro Station
- Anand Vihar Metro Station
- Karkarduma Court Metro Station
- Krishna Nagar Metro Station
- East Azad Nagar Metro Station
- Welcome Metro Station
- Jaffrabad Metro Station
- Maujpur Metro Station
- Gokul Puri Metro Station
- Johri Enclave Metro Station
- Shiv Vihar Metro Station
Pink Line Metro Fare And Time
- The maximum time to go to Majlis Park to Mayur Vihar Pocket-1 is 44 minutes. And its maximum fare is 40 rupees. And there will be twenty-two(22) stops in this line.
- and Trilok puri sanjan lake to Shiv Bihar The maximum time to go is 30 minutes. And its maximum Fare is 30 rupees. And here the total stop will be 14.
Pink Line Metro Route construction and Status (Delhi metro)
The whole size of the pink line is 58.596 kilometer. out of which 39.479 kilometer, is expanded and 19.117 kilometer is underground section. There are 38 stations in the Pink Line, out of which 26 are multiplied and 12 are underground.
The area between Majlis Park to Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus of the Pink Line used to be opened to public on 14 March 2018 and the area between Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus to Lajpat Nagar used to be opened on 6 August 2018 and Shiv Vihar to Trilokpuri was once opened on 31 October 2018.
Finally, the part between Lajpat Nagar to Mayur Vihar Pkt-1 used to be opened on 31 December 2018. Know more about Wikipedia.
Section between Trilokpuri to Mayur Vihar Pkt-1 is anticipated to be finished through September 2020 as development of a 1.5 km viaduct commenced late due to land acquisition troubles at Trilokpuri. This has rendered the Pink Line into two unbiased lines.
All trains from Majlis Park will go till Mayur Vihar Pocket 1. whilst trains are coming from Shiv Vihar station will terminate at both IP Extension or Trilokpuri Sanjay Lake Metro Station.
All the statement
According to facts presently available, the purple line will be improved as phase of Phase four mission of Delhi Metro to Maujpur with center stations – Yamuna Vihar, Bhajan Pura, Khajuri Khas, Wazirabad Surghat, Jagat pur Gaanv and Burari crossing in 2024.
Pink line Metro, This information is all based on online and if there is any mistake in it or you have any statement, you can contact us very soon. Your importance to us is immense.
special thanks two Indian metro rail and Metro timings