Candidates those who are going to appear in the upcoming shifts must check the detailed RRB PO Prelims exam analysis given below along with the difficulty level of each section. With the help of the detailed analysis for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2020 exam, you may apply the learnings in the upcoming to perform superiorly.
Highlights of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Exam
- The overall level of the exam was “Moderate to Difficult”.
- Nearly 60+ questions are attempted by maximum candidates.
- A total of 45 minutes was allowed to attempt 80 questions.
- Maximum questions were based on the conventional pattern but tricky.
- The sequence of the RRB PO pre was Quant >Reasoning.
- No new pattern questions were observed.
Overall Difficulty level of IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Exam
IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis
Let’s check out the detailed IBPS RRB Officer Scale I 2020 exam analysis to know the types and difficulty level of the questions asked in today’s exam. However, the level of difficulty is higher than last year. Few questions were of difficult level.
The IBPS RRB PO Pre 2020 Exam had some tricky questions however, picking up the questions you know and attempting them with accuracy and speed will surely boost your score. Candidates are advised not to underestimate and attempt the questions with the right strategy to crack the cut off score and qualify the exam with flying colors.
Moreover, you may go through the IBPS RRB PO Prelims 2020 Exam Analysis by the experts of Gradeup to know the expected cut-off, section-wise questions asked, good attempts and more.