Direct Link: Download JEE (Advanced) 2020 Admit Card (Link to be activated soon)
JEE (Advanced) Admit Card date & time
JEE (Advanced) Admit Card 2020 can be downloaded from Monday, September 21, 2020, 10:00 IST to Sunday, September 27, 2020, 09:00 IST.
Details printed on JEE (Advanced) Admit Card
The JEE (Advanced) Admit Card will bear details of the candidate such as – Name, Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2020, photograph, signature, date of birth, address for correspondence and category. In addition, the JEE (Advanced) Admit Card will have the name and address of the examination centre allotted to the candidate.
What if there’s any error in entries in JEE (Advanced) Admit Card?
Candidates are advised to carefully examine these details printed in the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the JEE (Advanced) 2020 exam authorities.
How to download JEE (Advanced) Admit Card?
1) Open the official website – jeeadv.ac.in
2) Click on the JEE (Advanced) admit card notification available on the homepage
3) It will redirect to a Candidate’s Login page
4) Enter your JEE(Main) Application No., password, Security pin (as shown on the page) and Sign in
5) After that, click on view/download JEE (Advanced) Admit Card
6) Download your JEE (Advanced) 2020 Admit Card and also take a print out of the same for further use
The candidates need to produce a printout of the downloaded JEE (Advanced) Admit Card along with an original and valid photo identity card (any one of Aadhaar, School ID, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card) at the time of exam. The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam if he/she fails to show JEE (Advanced) Admit Card and valid ID proof.