Candidates, who have appeared for the JEE Main Paper-II examination, can check their results online at – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
The result has been compiled on the basis of this final answer key declared. The multi-shift papers, raw marks obtained by the candidates in different shifts/sessions have been converted to NTA Score.
Candidates should note that the no grievance with regard to answer key (s) after declaration of result will be entertained by the NTA.
The JEE (Main) paper II for Architecture (B.Arch) and Bachelor’s of Planning (B.Plan) for April/September session was conducted on September 1, 2020 in two shifts.
Earlier in the day, the NTA had released the final answer key for the JEE Main Paper – 2 on its official website. The provisional answer key for the JEE Main Paper – 2 was released on September 8, 2020. After receiving the valid objections from the candidates, the final answer key for the JEE Main Paper – 2 was released today.
The JEE Main paper 1 exams results along with the answer keys for B.Tech and B.E papers were announced on September 10, 2020. The JEE Main paper 1 exams was conducted from September 2 to 6, 2020. Around 6.3 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination held across India.
Here’s the direct link to check JEE Main Paper 2 Score 2020
How to check JEE Main Paper 2 Results 2020?
1) Visit the official NTA JEE official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2) Click on the link that reads: “JEE (Main) 2020 NTA Score Paper 2 (B.Arch. & B. Planning)”, a new page will appear on your screen.
3) Enter your – Application Number, Date of Birth and Security Pin – and then click on SUBMIT button.
4) Your JEE Main Paper 2 score will be displayed on the screen
5) Download and take its print out for future use.