Students should note that the JKBOSE has released the result for Jammu (winter zone). Candidates will be able to obtain their Bi-annual result by logging in with their JKBOSE roll number.
How to check JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual result for Jammu
Students can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the JKBOSE class 12 Bi-annual result for Jammu.
1. Go to the official website of JKBOSE — jkbose.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Higher Secondary Part Two ( Class 12th ) Bi-annual – 2020 (Private) Jammu (Winter Zone)
3. It will direct to a new page of the website of JKBOSE
4. You need to enter your JKBOSE roll number and click on ‘View Result”
5. Your Result of Higher Secondary Part Two ( Class 12th ) Bi-Annual – 2020 (Private) Jammu (Winter Zone) will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your JKBOSE result for future reference
The candidates can check their results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.