According to the schedule, the first phase allotment will be released at 9 pm. The trial allotment was published on October 4 and candidates were given time till October 6 (10.00 am) to add and arrange the course-college options.
Candidates who get allotment shall have to remit the fee shown in the allotment memo at any of the Head/Post Offices in Kerala or by way of online payment.
Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date prescribed for the same will lose their allotment as well as all the existing options in the stream to which the allotment belongs. The options once lost will not be available in the subsequent phases.
It may be noted that the schedule for further allotments will be notified in due course. The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will be making allotments in the First Phase to the various Professional Degree courses such as Engineering and Pharmacy courses in the following Colleges:
- Government/Aided Engineering Colleges
- Engineering College Under Kerala Agricultural University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala Veterinary & Animal Sciences University
- Engineering Colleges Under Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies
- Government Controlled/University Controlled Self-financing Engineering Colleges
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Catholic Engineering College Management Association (KCECMA)
- Private Self-financing Engineering Colleges under Kerala Self Financing Engineering College Management Association (KSFECMA)
- Government Pharmacy Colleges
- Self-financing Pharmacy Colleges