About Kochi metro
The Kochi Metro is a fast transit device serving the town of Kochi in Kerala, India. It was once opened to the public inside 4 years of beginning construction.
making it the quickest executed metro venture in India till the Lucknow Metro overtook it. The Kochi metro train timings mission is the first metro in the usa which connects rail, street and water transport facilities.
The first segment is being set up at an estimated fee of ₹51.81 billion (US$730 million). On October 2017, Kochi Metro used to be named the Best Urban Mobility Project in India by using the Urban Development Ministry, as section of the Urban Mobility India (UMI) global convention hosted with the aid of the ministry each year.
Then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh laid the basis stone for the Kochi Metro rail task in 2012, development work was once started out in June 2013 and a 13.4 km (8.3 mi) part of the line from Aluva to Palarivattom used to be opened to passengers on 17 June 2017 via Narendra Modi, the Prime Minister of India. A 2nd 5 km (3.1 mi) area from Palarivattom to Maharaja’s College metro station used to be inaugurated on October 3, 2017 of Kochi metro train timings.
Another 5.65 km (3.51 mi) area from Maharaja’s College Stadium to Thaikoodam was once inaugurated on September 3, 2019 through Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan and Union Minister for Housing and Urban Affairs, Hardeep Singh Puri. Kochi metro additionally consists of the science for driverless trains and is hoping to put in force this in the close to future.
Kochi Metro train timings
Timing and schedule:
Weekdays (Monday to Saturday) – First Train Aluva to Maharajas and Maharajas to Aluva begins from 6 AM. Last trains begin at 10 PM.
- From 6 AM to 7.30 AM. Interval between trains is 17 Minutes and 30 Seconds.
- From 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM Interval between trains is eleven minutes and forty seconds.
- From 8.30 AM to eight PM Interval between trains is eight Minutes and forty five seconds.
- From eight PM to 10 PM Interval between trains is 15 Minutes.
|Morning first from aluva st – Maharaja st||every 6:00 AM|
|Morning first from Maharaja st – Aluva st||every 6:00 AM|
|Night last train from Aluva st – Maharaja st||every 10:00 PM|
|Night last train from Maha at – Aluva st||every 10:00 PM|
Kochi Metro train timings Availability and Inteval
|Train Availability||Intervel Time|
|every 6:00 AM – 7:30 AM||17 min 30 sec|
|every 7:30 AM – 8:30 AM||11 min 40 sec|
|every 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM||8 min 46 sec|
|every 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM||15 min 00 sec|
Sunday – First Train Aluva to Maharajas and Maharajas to Aluva begins from eight AM. Last teach begin at 10 PM. Kochi metro train timings.
- From eight AM to 9.30 AM Interval between trains is 17 Minutes and 30 Seconds.
- From 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM, Interval between trains is eleven minutes and forty seconds.
- From 10.30 AM to eight PM, Interval between trains is eight Minutes and forty five seconds.
- From eight PM to 10 PM, Interval between trains is 15 Minutes.
|on Sunday morning frist from Aluva st -maharaja st||Sunday 8:00 AM|
|on Sunday morning frist from Maharaja st – Aluva st||Sunday 8:00 AM|
|sunday last train from Aluva st – Maharaja st||Sunday 10:00 PM|
|sunday last train from Maharaja st – Aluva st||sunday 10:00 PM|
Kochi Metro train timings Availability and Inteval on sunday
|Train Availability||intervel time|
|every 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM||17 min 31 sec|
|every 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM||11 min 39 sec|
|every 10:30 AM – 8:00 PM||8 min 44 sec|
|every 8:00 PM – 10:00 PM||15 min 00 sec|
Description of Kochi metro train timings
Kochi Metro will cowl the 18 Kms from Aluva to Maharajas in 30 Minutes. Each educate will have three coaches and has a capability of 975 passengers consisting of the a hundred and forty seating capacity.
Tickets are QR coded which wishes to be scanned earlier than the entrance to the platform. A speedy protection take a look at is achieved for all passengers and the hand baggage is surpassed thru a scanner to make certain security. A return ticket can be offered concurrently if needed.
Aluva to Palarivattom will take 24 minutes and until Maharajas will take 30 minutes of Kochi metro train timings.
The following Metro stations are presently open for commutation.
- Cochin University
- Changampuzha Park
- JLN Stadium
- M.G Road
- Maharaja’s College
In the subsequent phase, the route will be prolonged from Maharajas up to Petta. Work is in development and is due to be accomplished through March 2019. On completion of this phase, it will be in addition prolonged from Petta until Thrippunithura.
The 2d segment extension has been permitted by using the Kerala Govt. This section will join JLN Stadium at Kaloor to Kakkanad, the IT Hub of Kochi. This section will have a size of 11.2 km and eleven stations.
Kochi Metro is developed and run by means of Kochi Metro Rail Limited (KMRL). The first segment used to be developed below the supervision of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) and E. Sreedharan and with Elias George as the MD of KRML.
- Of Non-Motorised Transport system (NMT)KMRL has organized a Non-Motorised Transport (NMT) Master format for Kochi metro. comprising the identification of precedence NMT corridors in a 2km buffer vicinity on both aspect of the metro corridor. The goal of this initiative is to supply safe, available and relaxed footpaths, accelerated prerequisites for cycling, bicycle parking services and city renewal via region making.
- This will additionally work as closing mile connectivity from nearly all the stations. After various rounds of meetings with bus proprietors and operators, a thousand personal buses have shaped 7 bus companies.In line with this initiative, a 350-meter-long walkway-cum-cycle song used to be developed via KMRL on Shihab Thangal Road, Panampilly Nagar as a pilot programme.
- Of Feeder taxis and buses on KMRL has began feeder-buses/taxies/auto rickshaws., ideally electric powered or CNG, at some metro stations to function an environment-friendly transportation machine for the city. Kochi Metro has additionally deliberate a Public Bike Sharing (PBS) scheme as a pilot mission with four docking stations having 7 cycles each.
kochi Metro Train timings quick info
- Design Speed– 90 km per hour.
- Average speed– 35 km per hour.
- Train Length– 66.55 metres (3 coaches).
- Estimated Completion Cost- Rs 5181.79 Crore.
- Fare Collection– Automatic fare series device with aggregate of clever playing cards & RFID / QR Code tickets.
- Capacity of Train– 975 passengers Crush load and Seating – 136.
- Number of train– 25
- Total station– 21
- Total Phases are– 3 Phases.
support smart card?
yes you can easily by smart card
Total number of train
metro running on sunday
yes but time intervel
Kochi Metro fare
is cheapest Metro fare
Kochi meteo train timings
yea any of condition is running.
Kochi Metro Train Timing, this information is based entirely on online. If there have been any new updates or new connections in the meantime, we’ll try to fix them soon. And be sure to leave your valuable comments in the comment box. If you have any problem or complaint with this mustard, you can contact us very soon.