Paper I of the KSET examination will be conducted from 9.30 am to 10.30 am and Paper-II will be from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm. The directions regarding KSET exam day guidelines have been released on the official website.
Here are the guidelines to be followed on the day of the exam:
- Candidate must carry his/her admission card to the examination center along with photo id proof
- The examination hall/room will be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the exam. Candidates who are late by more than 20 minutes shall not be admitted to the examination hall. Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall/room until 10.00 a.m. in the 1st session and 12.00 noon in the second session of the examination.
- The candidate will not be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.
- A seat marked with a roll number shall be allotted to each candidate. The candidates shall be required to check their roll number and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 am.
- Each candidate needs to bring his/her ballpoint pen (blue or black), pencil, and eraser.
- If a candidate writes his/her Mobile number or puts any special mark at any place in the OMR Sheet which may disclose, in any way, the identity of the candidate, he/she will render himself/herself liable to disqualification, under unfair means rule. The use of calculators & Log Tables is not permitted. Any electronic devices including Cellular, Mobile, Satellite Phone, Pager, etc. are not allowed in the examination hall/room under any circumstances.
- Each candidate will have to produce his/her Admit Card/photo ID Proof on demand by the Invigilator/Examination Superintendent/Observer.
- The candidates will have to be abiding by the instructions that may be announced by the Chief Superintendent (Principal) /Invigilator in the examination hall/room.
Candidates can read the more directions