Candidates, who have applied for the recruitment examination, can download their admit cards (from my Application) and attend the written examination as per the schedule mentioned in Call Letter. The call letter can be downloaded from the official website – ksp.gov.in or http://cpcnhk20.ksp-online.in/.
The written examination for the Karnakataka Civil Police Constable (men and women) will be conducted on September 20, 2020.
The KSP had invited online applications for the recruitment of Armed Police Constable (only men) and Civil Police Constable (men and women) on May 20, 2020.
KSP is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up 444 vacancies to Armed Police Constable (Men)(Car/Dar) (Kalyana – Karnataka) (only men), 1005 vacancies to Armed Police Constable (Men) (Car/Dar), 558 vacancies to Police Constable (Civil)(Men & Women) (Kalyana – Karnataka), 2007 vacancies to Civil Police Constable (men and women) posts.
|S. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||Armed Police Constable (Kalyana – Karnataka)||444|
|2||Armed Police Constable||1005|
|3||Civil Police Constable (Kalyana – Karnataka)||558|
|4||Civil Police Constable||2007|
Steps to download KSP Civil Police Constable Admit Card 2020
1) Visit the official KSP website – http://cpcnhk20.ksp-online.in/
2) Click on the “My Application” link, given in the left panel on the homepage.
3) A new window will appear on the screen, now click on the LOGIN button
4) Enter your user ID and password
5) Now, click on the download admit card button
6) Your admit card will appear on the screen, check and download it. Take printout for future use.