According to the notice published on the official website, the MHT-CET 2020 for Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) exam will conducted on October 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 2020.
The MHT-CET 2020 admit card for the PCB group candidates will be released tomorrow, i.e., on Saturday, September 26, 2020.
“Admit Card for PCB group of MHT CET 2020 Examination will be available from 26th September 2020 (00:01 Hrs) in the registered candidate’s login. Kindly visit https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in and login to your account to download the Admit Card and Unconditional Undertaking,” said the notice.
The details of examination centre, reporting time, day and date of the examination will be displayed on the Admit Card.
Candidates are advised to visit our web site: www.mahacet.org for regular Updates and Notices.
Separate Notice will be published regarding download of PCM Group Admit Cards.
How to download the MHT-CET Admit Card 2020?
1) Visit the MHT-CET 2020 official website – https://mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
2) The link for downloading the MHT-CET 2020 Admit Card will be available on the homepage.
3) Click on the MHT-CET 2020 Admit Card 2020 link and enter your login credentials.
4) On successful submission your MHT-CET 2020 Admit Card can be downloaded.
5) Take printout for future use.