How to download NHB Assistant Managers (Scale I) Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2020?
The candidates can follow the steps provided below to download e-admit card:
- Open the official website of the NHB – nhb.org.in
- Click on the ‘Download e-Call Letter for the Recruitment of Assistant Managers (Scale I)’ notification available on the homepage
- It will redirect to a login page
- Enter your Registration No / Roll No., Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY), Security Code (as shown on the page) and click on Login to view your e-admit card
- Download and take a print out of your admit card for further use
The candidates should note that the NHB Assistant Managers (Scale I) Recruitment Exam Admit Card 2020 will be available on the above link till October 18, 2020. Download your call Letter before the closure date.
NHB will conduct online written examination for the Post of Assistant Managers (Scale I) on October 18, 2020 (Sunday) across various centres in the country. Candidates are advised to download e-Call Letters well in advance to avoid last minute rush. No paper-based Call Letter will be issued for this examination.
Candidates must produce their e-Call Letter with recent photograph affixed thereon and a valid photo identity proof in ORIGINAL as well as photocopy of the ID proof at the allotted venue for appearing in the examination. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions mentioned on their e-Call Letter and observe the same. Besides e-Call Letter & ID proof related documents, following items are permitted to carry into the examination venue –
- Mask (wearing a mask is mandatory)
- Personal transparent water bottle (Candidate should bring his / her own water bottle)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- In case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
A Candidate must have the Aarogya Setu App installed on his/her mobile phone indicating the Candidate’s COVID-19 risk factor. A candidate will have to show his/her COVID-19 risk status to the Security Guard at the entrance of the exam venue.
Candidates must report at the examination venue 15 minutes before the time mentioned on the e-Call Letter. Candidates reporting late will not be allowed to appear in the online examination.