The SSC had declared the result of Combined Graduate Level (Tier-III) Examination, 2018 on September 30, 2020. Now the Commission has decided to upload the marks of candidates who appeared in Tier-III of CGL Examination, 2018. This facility will be available from 07.10.2020 to 30.10.2020. Candidates may check their marks by using his/her Registration No./Roll No. and Registered Password through the link provided below.
Direct Link: Check SSC CGL Tier-III 2018 Marks – http://18.104.22.168/displaymarks
How to check SSC CGL Tier-III 2018 Marks?
The candidates can follow the steps given below to check their marks
- Open the official website of the SSC – ssc.nic.in
- Click on the SSC CGL Tier-III 2018 Marks notification available on the official website
- It will redirect to the results page
- Select exam, enter your Roll No./ Registration No., Registration Password, security code and Submit to view your marks
- Download and take a print out of your result for further reference