UPSEE exam was conducted on September 20 at various centres including Chandigarh, Dehradun, Patna, Mumbai, Bhopal, Jaipur, Ranchi, Roorkee, Kolkata, and Delhi. The exam is being conducted for admissions to degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Candidates can raise objections against the UPSEE answer key 2020 till September 25. The information regarding the UPSEE answer key available on the website reads “In case of any grievance, it must be reported at email@example.com along with Students Roll No., Paper Code, Question Booklet Code, Question No. and suggested answer with supporting documents on or before 25.09.2020, 5:00 PM.”
How to download the UPSEE answer key?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download the UPSEE answer key.
1. Go to the official website of UPSEE — upsee.nic.in
2. On the homepage, select the paper
3. It will direct to a new page of the UPSEE website
4. Your UPSEE answer key will be displayed on the screen
5. Download and take a print out of UPSEE 2020 answer key for future reference